Brief Description of Some of the Popular AED Brands
In general, people who are fond of living a sedentary lifestyle are vulnerable to heart diseases and other troublesome medical conditions. These are primarily due to lack of musculoskeletal movements in their daily activities. Good thing that in this era, such people could seek help from advanced medical services offered in healthcare centers. Other than that, there are now medical devices that could be purchased and used at home where there is a chance of life-threatening attacks by a certain heart disease.
One of these devices is the AED or automated external defibrillator. This medical equipment is primarily intended to automatically apply through its pair of defibrillator pads the most appropriate electric joules to the malfunctioning heart of the patient. Each type of AED comes with a set of innovative features to maximize the patient’s chances of survival. Thus, it’s best to know several things about the following AED brands, which are among today’s top-choices:
- Philips – considered as the leading and most trusted AED manufacturer, this brand has more than 500,000 AED units deployed all over the world. Some of its notable models are the Philips Heartstart Onsite AED, Philips Heartstart FRX AED, Philips Heartstart FR3 AED, Philips Heartstart FR2+ AED, Philips Heartstart FR3 SMART Pads III, and Philips Heartstart FR3 Infant / Child Key.
- Physio-Control – this is another pioneer when it comes to defibrillation and resuscitation technology. Included to the most recommended Physio-Control AED models are the Physio-Control LIFEPAK CR Plus AED and the Physio-Control LIFEPAK 1000 AED.
- Cardiac Science – innovative design is among the main advantages of this AED brand. Medical experts recommend Cardiac Science Powerheart AED models like the G3 Plus and the G3 Pro. Semi-automatic AED types are also provided by this manufacturer.
- HeartSine – when it comes to ease of use, this AED manufacturer has a lot to offer. Its AED products such as the HeartSine Samaritan PAD AED come in a lightweight design and are mostly intended for public access use. Plus, these AEDs are generally among the most cost-efficient.
- ZOLL – one great thing about this brand of AED is its systematic design for the AHA’s Full Chain of Survival that involves instantaneous feedback on the depth and rate of the applied chest compressions. The ZOLL AED Plus Defibrillator and the ZOLL AED Pro are two of its most reliable models.
- Defibtech – reliability and low price are the main advantages of this powerful AED brand. The Defibtech Lifeline AED series is the brand’s current best-seller, primarily because of its fully automatic functions and diverse range of helpful features.
For more knowledge about AEDs, you can opt for the AED Program Management and AED Medical Oversight offered at Citywide CPR. Feel free to check out their official website, citywidecpr.com to find out what makes this training center a great choice for getting yourself educated and prepared for lifesaving matters regarding the use of AEDs in a professional way. This website also features everything you need to know about their AED Program Management and AED Medical Oversight training courses. Take a tour at citywidecpr.com now!