Web-Based Option for BLS Classes Training and Certification
• Part 1, American Heart Association online course
• Part 2, a hands-on skills practice session with an authorized AHA Heartsaver Instructor or Heartsaver Skills Evaluator™ within 60 days
• Part 3, a hands-on skills test with an authorized AHA Heartsaver Instructor or Heartsaver Skills Evaluator™ within 60 days of completing the course
Busy healthcare professionals who need a flexible training option for professional level CPR Training can choose this course for first-time or renewal certification. Students first complete online lessons and then meet with one of our AHA instructors for skills practice and testing.
eLearning (online lessons blended with hands-on skills session) takes approximately 1-2 hours to complete Part 1. Additional time required for skills practice and testing ( Parts 2 and 3).
With this eLearning Option, upon successful course completion, participants will receive the same exact American Heart Association certification card had they attended the class. The only difference is students watch the videos at home (that they would otherwise have seen in class). Upon successful online completion, students come to an “in-person” skills session with one of our American Heart Association Instructors.
According to the American Heart Association, Part 1 must be paired with a hands-on skills practice and testing session (Parts 2 and 3) with an American Heart Association BLS Instructor. Students who successfully complete Part 1 receive a certificate that allows them entrance into a skills practice and testing session. An AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers course completion card will be issued upon successful completion of all three parts.
The features of this course include the following:
● Updated Science based content
● Self-directed, Web based
● Access to BLS for Healthcare Providers Student Manual
● Downloadable algorithms
● BLS for Healthcare Providers Pocket Reference Card