Web-Based Option for Heartsaver CPR and AED Training and Certification
• Part 1, American Heart Association online course
• Part 2, a hands-on skills practice session with an authorized AHA Heartsaver Instructor or Heartsaver Skills Evaluator™ within 60 days
• Part 3, a hands-on skills test with an authorized AHA Heartsaver Instructor or Heartsaver Skills Evaluator™ within 60 days of completing the course
This program is for anyone with limited or no medical training who needs a course completion card in CPR AED for a job, regulatory or other requirement and is seeking an alternative to classroom-based training.
The course content includes
• Key changes reflecting the new science from the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
• Adult CPR and AED use
• Adult choking
• Optional modules in child CPR, AED use and choking
• Optional modules in infant CPR and choking
With this eLearning Option, participants will receive the same exact AHA CPR and AED certification and certification card. The only difference is students watch the videos at home (that they would otherwise have seen in class). Upon successful online completion, students come to an “in-person” skills session with our AHA Instructor.